- Gospel For Eritrea & Beyond Ministries (G4E) is a non-denominational Christian ministry.
- It believes in solid and faithful teaching of the word of God through the leadership of the Holy Spirit.
- To preach the gospel of Christ to Eritrea and beyond. (Jn 3:16)
- To equip fellow believers in God's word. (2 Tim 4:2)
- To engage fellow believers in effective prayer. (Eph 6:18)
- To strive for the unity of all believers in Christ Jesus. (Eph 4:4-6)
- To raise a godly generation in Eritrea & beyond. (Deut 16:20)
- To empower fellow believers in active communal works. (Mt 5:16)
- Jesus says: "On this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it." (Mathew 16:18)
"During the night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision. Then Daniel praised the God of heaven 20 and said:
'Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever;
wisdom and power are his.
He changes times and seasons;
he deposes kings and raises up others.
He gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to the discerning.
He reveals deep and hidden things;
he knows what lies in darkness,
and light dwells with him.
I thank and praise you, God of my ancestors
You have given me wisdom and power,
you have made known to me what we asked of you,
you have made known to us the dream of the king.'”- Daniel 2:19-23
"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." – Rick Warren
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth;
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son Our Lord,
Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended into Hell; the third day He rose again from the dead;
He ascended into Heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body and life everlasting.